As it is everyone’s right in NZ to have access to healthcare, physiotherapy is exempt from the Covid-19 Protection (traffic light) Framework. So this is how we will keep each other safe when you attend our physiotherapy clinic:
- Please only enter the clinic if you:
- Have no cold/flu/Covid symptoms
- Have not been to a current location of interest at the time specified
- Are not a close contact of a current positive case
- Are not meant to be self-isolating
- As you enter the clinic please:
- Scan in the clinic’s QR code
- Wear a face mask
- Use the available hand sanitiser
- All hard surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant spray between patients and with hot water and detergent at least twice a day.
- The windows are open at all times to ensure adequate ventilation – you may want to bring a jacket!
A telehealth appointment rather than a face-to-face consultation can easily be arranged if you are unable to enter the clinic under step 1 or if you would feel more comfortable with one. Please ring 943 3475 to arrange a suitable time.
Let’s keep doing everything we can to keep each other and our community safe and well. Kia kaha